Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lady Gaga and The Chandelier

Dishes and Designs blog just posted about the Bubbles Chandelier here and the inspiration and creation behind the floating masterpiece here.

And while I'm linking to other sites - the buzz in the laundry industry is:
Lady Gaga recently took over a NY Second Avenue laundromat for a Vanity Fair photo shoot.

Of course said laundromat only boasts Dexter machines (who knew Lady Gaga and I had similar taste?) ...
and since the Vanity Fair shoot, we too have had lots of visitors come in and take copy-cat pictures by our machines.


Kind of cool, I guess.
Though, I should mention, as I was looking up images of Lady Gaga from the Annie Leibovitz shoot, my computer filter function blocked me from accessing most of the sites.

A final point:
Don't you think Bubbles looks way more glamorous than this upscale NY joint?

No comments:

Post a Comment